Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kitsune/Hello Everybody!

Hello everybody I started an art blog. I will hopefully post comics once a week or so.
This first Comic is called Kitsune. It is a Japanese Fox spirit thing, but also the name of my roommate Akiras dog. The characters in my comics will change every post with no ongoing overall plot. But smaller plots may emerge and there are definite themes that will be visited and revisited. Not visited like a good friend that you havent seen in a while, and are looking forward to seeing. More like a visit from a distant relative that you are only letting stay with you because you feel obligated.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

dirtylittlepunk said...

nice... I hope that Karmen and I aren't the relative type that you feel obigated to let stay with you and that we're more of the distant friends type.