Friday, February 16, 2007

Apology Mega Post I

OKay so I got distracted and didnt post yesterday i actaully did the comic scanned it and tweaked it in Photoshop but then wandered away from the computer then fell asleep.So today I will post this "Mega Post" with more than enough content to make up for all you lonely children who didnt get a gutterbleed comic yesterday.


Plus yesterdays Comic
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And a still from an unfinished animation
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes that is a real particle fire.

3 comments:

Patach said...

Dude, check your side bar, it's overflowing with tags.

Stuart Marsh said...

I know it so people can find what they want. Like for instance if you wanted a comic about Tom or a Taxi Cab you can easily have access to what ever your little heart desires.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FIRE AND THE BOOTH!!!!!!!! OMG!!!