Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yogurt


Here I have been trying to put more animation up lately.
This is a little bit of straight-ahead animation that i did in a sitting. That means I just drew each frame in the order you see them. Usually you would start with the key frames and times it out perfectly then fill in the inbetween pictures.
Also this is about Yogurt and how much I like it. A lot! Especailly fruit at the bottom. I like to eat some or most of the yogurt first so I either have the same amount of fruit and yogurt at the end. Or even more fruit than yogurt. And i make sure to enjoy the initial yogurt that i eat offf the top a lot. Dont worry, that top yogurt isn't wasted or eaten quickly with out being savored. I try not to even think about the fruit at the bottom until the time comes to eat it, and just focus on the taste of each bit at the time of consumption.

1 comment:

TommyRobot said...

Those eyes are scary! He really likes yogurt!!!