Thursday, May 10, 2007

Waffle Iron

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hi. So I missed posting yesterday. That is the second time in 120 days or something. But I think that now that I am pretty much done with school and will have some more free time I might start posting less but spend a lot more time on each post. Perhaps two post that i spend days on instead of seven posts I spent a few minutes on each week. Through this I could get some nice portfolio pieces. Plus I think I have accomplished my original goal of getting in the habit of doing a little art every day so now I can focus on quality instead of quantity does anyone have any thoughs on the matter.

P.S. Look at this jerk he got his face in a Waffle Iron.

1 comment:

Nellie Eve said...

how about spending some precious time on a fancy animation explaining what tee shirt with "Dogga Treatment for Bush" means.


"Hemp to Enforce the Law

The hemp plant has had a curious relationship with the world's legal codes throughout the ages. As noted before, it has variously been illegal to grow hemp and not to grow it at different times. But hemp has also played a direct role in law enforcement.

For example: The most serious punishment/rehabilitation meted out in many African tribes for capital crimes was forcing the transgressor to smoke massive amounts of dagga (cannabis) non-stop for hours on end in a small, enclosed hut until he passes out literally unconscious from inhaling the fumes. The equivalent of a year or two's supply for a heavy American smoker is consumed in just an hour or so. Does it work? African users say the rate of repeat criminal offenses after dagga treatment is virtually non-existent. "