Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confusing Phone

Photobucket
I had a dream that I was still painting. I had a big job the following day but no one would tell me the address the night before. I had a few too many drinks and woke up late and hungover. Still without the address I had to follow someone else to the jobsite. They were driving too fast. I was groggy and out of it. I hit a cop. I blacked out.
When I woke up I had no idea how much time had passed. On top of that I did not have my cellphone. Being concerned about if I had missed the job I needed to make some calls. The new phone I found in my pocket was overly complicated. It unfolded with many screens and keyboards and even a little retractable mouse. It kind of looked like a stings of paperdolls when I unfolded all of the pieces.

No comments: