Friday, January 14, 2011

What's Opera, Doc?

Photobucket
While I was in Sturgis at the end of the summer my apartment was robbed. This was right before I moved from Humboldt Park to Lincoln Square, in Chicago. Anyhow, I lost a lot of music from my computer. Just a little bit ago I built a new computer and found some of my music on an old harddrive, but I've been trying to get music from other people when I can. The other night I went over to Tyler Lang's place to grab some new music from him to fill out my new collection, which is now looking pretty good. On the harddive he lent me there was also a very large looney tunes collection. I am very excited about it. Much more so than I was about new music. The first folder I opened had "What's Opera Doc" that you probably all remember that or you would if you saw it. It is really weird. There is a obese horse and Bugs Bunny dies at the end.

No comments: