Monday, October 25, 2010

Guy on Train: sketch

guy2000
I have definitely been drawing every day for a few months now. I just haven't gotten in the habit of putting it up here. Plus sometimes it isn't very good. Starting now I'm going to try to put more of my daily sketches up. I drew a few people on the train. If I draw them in my perforated windwill skectchbook I will tear it out and give it to them just for fun even if it isn't much of a likeness of them. This one I drew in a non perforated book. This guy was really tall and quite a character. He was wearing those Verbatim Five Fingers shoes with a suit. I wasn't in a place to judge though I was wearing my cowboy boots.
I was on the train because I am doing some freelance animation down at 15 letters. Tons of fun. Things are going really well.

No comments: