Sunday, March 2, 2008

Block Head Man Falls in Love

Photobucket
These drawings from my small sketch book look a lot more rough once i blow them up on the computer. Whatev Bev.
As you can tell this is a drawing of the man of wood in the previous post
I had been thinking for a while it would be a neat project/exercise to do a still life drawing and a Maya model to match it on a daily basis for a given period of time.
Now i was thinking it would be also interesting to throw wooden sculpture into the mix.
SO then on a daily basis i could be getting some good practice at Drawing/maya/woodworking. Plus sets of three are delightful.
Another plus would be, I have been thinking of making animations that feature characters that i create out of wood. And this project would archive a CGI replica of all my wood figures as they are created.
K bye.

2 comments:

Patach said...

Kinda reminds me of pyramid head from Silent Hill.

Stuart Marsh said...

Really. I have never played Silent Hill, I'll have to look into it.